Spring is the perfect time to seedilize your lawn to help it reach its full potential. Follow these ten easy steps to get your lawn started off right.
Start Your Lawn off Right
- Purchase a bag of Rejuvenate™.
- Mow lawn at a height of 3/4- to 1-inch.
- Use a drop spreader or broadcast spreader and at least 5 to 7 lbs. of Rejuvenate™ per 1,000 square feet.
- Lightly rake the seed to the soil surface with a flex rake.
- Apply fertilizer at recommended rates.
- Water lawn two to three times a day for six days; approximately 7 to 12 minutes per cycle (lower for spray heads, higher for rotary-type heads).
- Do not mow lawn for seven to ten days. If you must mow in the first ten days, do not use a catcher.
- After ten days, raise the mower to desired cutting height.
- Enjoy your beautiful, healthy, and more desirable lawn.
- DO NOT apply pre-emergence herbicides before this process; it could inhibit germination. read label on pre-emergent for details.